Find the Best Flights
Where to Stay
- Airbnb – Stay like a local; great for families ($40 off 1st stay)
- Hotel Tonight
- Dayuse.com – Flight lands at 6am and your check-in is at 3…look no further.
What to Eat
- TripAdvisor – Outside the US, I find this to be my best source for restaurants
- Yelp – Great for US and Canada
- OpenTable – Great for finding / reserving available restaurants.
- Voyagin – Michelin reservations in Asia
- EatWith– Food experiences in top cities (haven’t tried yet, so please let me know your experience).
- AirBnB Food & Drink Experiences – A variety of great local experiences.
- TripScout – Best city walking app. See Be a Traveler and Not a Tourist for free promo code.
- Intrepid – Best small group, local-travel experience.
- Voyagin – Book Asia tours, trains, and dining experiences.
- TripAdvisor – Find local tours, activities, dining, and more.
- SpottedByLocals – City guides with insider tips from locals.
- The Points Guy
- Frequent Miler
- One Mile at a Time
- Award Wallet
- Credit Karma
- AwardMapper – Search by location to see accommodation point booking options.
Protect Your Data
- Encrypt.me VPN
- Password Generator – Free tool from BitsFromBytes who donates 1 cent to charity per use (max 1 per user).
- Atlas Obscura – Find unique things to do by location.
- The Hobbit / Lord of the Rings
- The 4-Hour Workweek
- The Alchemist
- The Sun Also Rises
- Sailing Alone Around the World
- Anthony Bourdain Parts Unknown
- Movie: Bucket List
- Movie: Up in the Air
Want to save this for later? Pin it!
Please share and help grow our community.