The analytical traveler is one who enjoys optimizing the travel experience by taking a structured approach to trip preparation in order to maximize the travel experience.
You may be an Analytical traveler if you...
- enjoy making lists and using spreadsheets
- have 5 or more travel apps on your phone
- never use a travel agent
- love researching gear
- travel hack (work the points)
- take pride in how fast you can pack (Bonus: you know how long you take)
- prefer a backpack to suitcase
- don't check your bags
- visit a site called Analytical Traveler